Thursday, August 14, 2008

8/14/08

Well, 685 miles today. That's a long day. Not a whole lot else to say really. I will say that, if I lived near the New York Thruway, I wouldn't mind having one of those jobs hauling doubles across here every day. That would be a sweet gig. This is a pretty nice ride, except when the snow gets three feet deep and such.

Tonight's workout is a slow count shaping kind of thing. It's more about squeezing the muscles until they burn, so the numbers won't matter a whole lot. I'll go ahead and post it before I step outside. I'm not sure how much I'll feel like typing after I'm done.

[Workout C]
Concentration Curl
Standing Calf Raise
Forearm Curl
Reverse Crunch

I have about 135 miles or so to my customer, so it will be an early morning for me. Hopefully I can get empty quickly and grab some steady work for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.