Friday, June 27, 2008

6/27/08

Part of what we do here at Tales from the Road is provide answers to life's burning questions. We've shown, in some degree of detail (and co-opted by a certain political campaign, if I may say so), how to solve high gas prices. A more pressing question has presented itself however. That question is, "What would it look like if you grilled six pork chops, four chicken kabobs, six sirloin kabobs, six hamburgers, four hot dogs, eight bratwursts, six top sirloins, and a pan of potatoes, all at once?" Yeah, we have the answer.

Mmmmm, good. And we used charcoal, a fossil fuel. It's good to be at the top of the food chain and completely unconcerned about global warming. Beer? Let's not kid ourselves. There was plenty of that too. Cheers my friends. I'll be sleeping well tonight.

2 comments:

  1. If you are at the top of the food chain why bother eating vegetables!

    Tron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love me some potatoes.

    Besides, if I don't eat the potatoes, those damn Russkies will make cheap vodka out of them. We can't have that.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.