Thursday, June 26, 2008

6/26/08

Two trips to Comerica Park this year - Two victories for the boys. I ain't sayin' that they are afraid to disappoint me... or am I? A friend of a friend came through with the tickets and parking pass this time around. It's always good when you can walk up to a sold-out game and get a view like this...
There's a funny clip at this link. I can't figure out how to embed it, so that's life. Anyhow, if you click the link... See that dude in the green hat, right above the number '1' in '1 out'? Yeah, you know who that is. Watch his reaction when the ball leaves the bat. I reckon I knew the deal a good second or two before everyone else around. That's what we call being locked in, boys and girls. Beauty. Extra innings and a Tiger victory is a good start to the day. Then we had some dinner in Detroit and I headed home to polish off the last few brews.

I have a couple more lazy days and then it's time to get back to the grind, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Tickets to your team right behind home plate. Sweet sweet deal. Oh, and your team wins the game. Even better.

    I would stay in contact with your friend of a friend. Definitely want to score another sweet deal.

    Tron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, some of those friends... well, I guess that it's best not to discuss the nature of our relationships. Awesome seats though. I can't complain.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.