Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6/24/08

I know that most of you, as you peruse this here blog, are probably wondering whether or not it would be fun to mount a train horn on your car and drive around scaring people. Wonder no more, my friends. Your don is here to find the answer, and the answer is... 'yes.'


So, now that I've helped you to answer one of life's mysteries, let's move along.

I heard Senator McCain say today, in a soundbite, that the federal government's energy use will be moved away from foreign oil under his watch. You know, it's kinda funny I guess, but these peckerheads could at least throw a few bucks my way if they're going to use my ideas (note the dates in question). I have bills to pay just like everybody else.

Anyhow, I got up and headed over to the clinic this morning. My stats were all kosher, so it will be at least another two years until I have to let another man fondle my nads. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

I had dinner with the folks tonight. I stopped by earlier in the day to drop off Dad's cigarettes and Mom asked what I had planned for dinner. I mentioned that I was thinking of making lasagna. Apparently Mom had the same idea. Well, I guess that saves me the trouble then, now doesn't it? I don't have the heart to tell her that my lasagna is better. She runs a close second, so that's good enough.

So, since I passed my physical and then there was nothing left to lose... bottoms up, my friends. A plentitude of Miller Lites accompanied dinner. Then I stopped by the Arab party store around the corner and grabbed some Mickey's on the way home. I'm guessing that I'll be sleeping late tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.