Saturday, March 15, 2008

3/16/08

In a shocking development, I didn't sleep worth a damn last night. I checked in a few minutes before 5am and they had my paperwork ready a few minutes later. So off I went. I wasn't in the mood to take the turnpikes, so I took state highways over toward Cedar Point and then caught up with I-90 before Cleveland. Given the odd (even by my standards) sleep schedule, I was all screwed up today. I drove a few hours and then got tired. So I stopped for a break and couldn't sleep. Then I drove a few more hours and got tired again. So I stopped for a break and couldn't sleep. Then I drove another hour and got tired again. That time I fell asleep for about an hour, then had a crazy dream that woke me up. A few more hours up the road, my 14 hours were up. Good enough.

I think I'm a little less than halfway there. It looks like I have about 500 miles to Manchester from where I'll spend the night on the NY Thruway. I'm not sure exactly how close I'll be able to get tomorrow, given the parking situation, but we'll see how it goes.

I got a message from CTL as I was driving today. It said, "Joseph as long as you stay on the highway you should be ok." I have no idea what that message means. So I sent a reply saying, "I have no idea what that message means." I never got a response, so if anyone has a clue feel free to let me know.

3 comments:

  1. maybe you are hearing voices and it is now extending itself through your qualcom.


    world

    ReplyDelete
  2. My voices and I are on a much more personal level than that. We would never communicate via satellite. We don't even use e-mail.

    A friend of mine thinks that CTL might have assumed I was crossing Vermont and they were talking about permits.

    And Jim... I'm only crazy for you, big fella.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.