Tuesday, March 11, 2008

3/11/08

So, one more day to lounge around and take it easy... at least I hope this is the last day for a little while. I hung around in Arkansas most of the day, then finished off my run to Plano, Texas. I timed it so that I could get here after the store traffic was gone, but early enough to allow for a ten hour break before my appointment.

Today was nice and easy, as one would expect from a 290 mile drive. The traffic was light, the weather was good, and I actually followed the right route. I cut across on US-380 rather than stay on I-30 all the way into the metro area. That was a sensible enough approach, but I have a tendency to miss a turn here and there. Tonight I did okay. One of the turns I had to make was in a construction zone. Lo and behold, I managed to spot it in time. Beauty.

Once I get unloaded here, I have to head about fifteen miles north to my second drop. That one is okay, according to my recollection. If I remember correctly, the dock area there is easy to access. The first time I had this run, there was a third drop. That third one was a real bitch. Lucky for me I suppose, only two drops this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.