Sunday, December 16, 2007

12/16/07

I think I have gremlins in my apartment. Before I went to bed last night, I wrote a list of stuff to do today. When I woke up this morning, the list had all kinds of shit on it. I could have sworn it was supposed to say, "Sit on ass and drink beer all day." Apparently not. I think the little green bastards rewrote it while I slept.

We got hit with around 6-8" of snow last night, so it was a little nasty out today. The good thing was that there was apparently enough snow to convince most people to stay home. Going to the mall around here, a week and a half before Christmas, forget about it. Today though it wasn't bad at all. I didn't knock out the whole list today, but I'll only have a couple of things to do tomorrow. Obviously the most important will be to get my truck over to Kenworth so I can get out of town by Tuesday.

Don't fret, good friends, I have now made my way to the couch and the frosty cold refreshment is flowing generously. Can the 'Skins pull off another miracle? One game at a time boys, one game at a time.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny dude!! But isn't that the way it always is when you get home!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting on that "Transformer" review! enjoy your time off! and Notre Dame is no good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transformers was pretty good. And what is this "Notre Dame" of which you speak? I don't remember exactly how it all shook out, but I think I wound up being a Florida State fan or something.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.