Monday, December 17, 2007

12/17/07

First things first - over to Kenworth. They told me that the truck should be ready some time tomorrow. Then I called for my ride home... and my buddy's phone was shut off. Try another person; working. Try another; no answer. Try another; working. Try another; car won't start. Finally my mother came and got me on her lunch break. Moms can always take care of everything, can't they?

Then I wrapped up a little personal shopping before taking a nice nap. I've been coughing incessantly at night lately, so I'm sleeping even less than normal. Back awake in the early evening, it was over to Mom's house for dinner.

Apparently she called everyone and put together an impromptu Christmas party. My sister brought the kids over. My brothers were there. Pretty cool. My niece is four years old, so any opportunity to open a few presents from Uncle Joe before Christmas is good news for her.

So that was that. Back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.