Sunday, July 8, 2007

7/8/07

Ahhh... No alarm clock today, nobody knocking on my door, no rest area traffic. I was able to sleep until my body said it was good and ready to wake up. For me that is usually around 4-5 hours after I go to bed, but last night I actually slept for almost 7 hours. I took my time getting ready this morning and then hit the road for an easy day.

Since I'm once again hampered by the 70 hour rule, I covered around 325 miles, which is roughly what I'll be able to cover tomorrow. Rather than run a long day today and then spend tomorrow sitting around waiting for midnight, I decided to split the hours more evenly. I'll leave here around 3am tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be tired enough to get some sleep at the end of my drive. It would be nice to have enough rest before I have to get going again at midnight.

Now I suppose I'll watch a movie or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.