Thursday, July 12, 2007

7/12/07

I got up this morning and headed up to the yard to do a little cleaning in my truck. I bought a new hand-held vacuum and that sucker is powerful, so I took it for a spin in the T600. Beauty.

Once I got the truck cleaned up, I took it over to the Kenworth dealer in Dearborn. On my way back to Michigan, the clutch brake had started acting up. By the time I left the yard today, the clutch brake was nonexistent. The guys at KW said it would likely be Monday before I get my truck back. I had been trying to decide whether or not to stay home through the weekend, so it looks like they made the decision for me. It's probably just as well. I've been running myself pretty hard for the last month or so and I don't think I'll be home again until September, so a nice break will do me some good.

Tonight it looks like beer and movies are on the agenda. I've amassed quite a collection of films through my Vongo subscription, so I need to start watching them and getting them off my hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.