Friday, October 15, 2010

10/15/10

Do you think I should move to Latvia?  I'm starting to think maybe I should.  Surely they have use for another milk man over there... or something.  Life in Michigan continues to be boring so I don't know.  We'll see how it goes.  I do dig those Russian gals and, to my untrained eye, Latvians might as well be Russians.

It was a pretty easy day on the work front today, so that's nice.  My three stops were all quick and easy, such that my whole shift only took seven and a half hours.  Not too shabby.  Of course, when I have a Friday night off, my friends would have to be their usual lame selves.  I wonder if people in Latvia are more fun.

As a side benefit of my boring evening though, I did get a chance to experiment.  It turns out that, after several pints of beer, I can feel my toes again.  I'm no medical expert so I don't know what is the mechanism involved, but I can absolutely attest that my leg and foot felt just about normal for a couple of hours tonight.  Not anymore though.  My calf, knee, and hip are all bugging me at the moment.  I'm still trying to hold out hope for a natural recovery here, but it's starting to seem less likely as the days go on.  I don't know.  Maybe tomorrow.

5pm pull time for tomorrow and I'm supposed to have lunch at my parents' house beforehand, so I guess I'll get to watch the first half of the Notre Dame game before I head to work.  Since they're playing Western Michigan, there had better be no need to see the second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.