Saturday, September 25, 2010

9/25/10

Note to self: It's probably time to start packing a jacket when you go to work.

Other note to self:  Your football team probably won't beat anybody good this year, so it's probably time to find something else to occupy your Saturday afternoons.

Oh well.  At least work went smoothly.  We do spend quite a bit of our lives working, after all.  It tends to be a good thing when we can earn a buck without any major hassles.  Two loads tomorrow, meaning that my earnings will be fairly solid, and my 'Skins should probably be favored to win.  Good enough.

I have an 11am pull time for tomorrow, so I decided against a late workout tonight.  One of these nights I'll have to get a little sleep.  Plus I'm feeling pretty sore these days, so I guess the timing for a night of rest and relaxation was probably about right.  Now let's see about that sleep part...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.