Sunday, September 19, 2010

9/19/10

I have a feeling that this won't be the last time you see this image on my blog. Call it a hunch.

At least my Tigers managed to make their meaningless game last four hours, screwing up the viewing plans of SportsCenter fans all over the country. I got a chuckle out of that one. After an easy shift at work, dinner at Applebee's, and a nap in my car, I headed to Novi for my nightly workout. When it was time to get on the treadmill and burn a few calories to wrap it up, I was surprised to see that the game was still going. At least the boys came out on top this time around. Any time you can sweep those thugs from Chicago, that has to count for something.

Maybe tomorrow will be a useful day off. Maybe not. I don't know. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.