Monday, August 30, 2010

8/30/10

Ahh yes, you can smell it in the air.  We're merely five days away from the pure, unalduterated hate that ties us all together.  While I've never really had the energy to convince myself to hate fans of another college team (except maybe Boston College), I do appreciate those of you who harbor the animosity.  You make the football world go 'round.  On a nameless Saturday when I'm standing outside in an alley, waiting for some punk to open the stock room door to a Kroger, I'll be sure to hate every one of you who is watching the game and drinking a beer.  This is my promise.

I'm all discombobulated at this point, which comes as no surprise.  I got done at the gym around 4:30am this morning, then did a little grocery shopping.  Then after I got home I wasn't all that tired.  A couple of hours later I was exhausted, so I went to bed.  Then I was up again a few hours later.  Once I got tomorrow's assignment and knew that I wouldn't have to work until 11:30am, I went ahead and took another nap.  Now I'm up and kinda tired and terribly bored and all the rest of it. 

I have to drive out to that Godforsaken gym again at some point tonight, but otherwise I'm pretty much reduced to studying the manifesto of South Carolina's next senator and trying to figure out the following.  (1) Who actually wrote this article?  It's poorly written, to a large extent, but it's positively Shakespearean compared to what we've heard from Mr. Greene before.  (2) Is he aware that the British are not eligible to vote in South Carolina?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.