Sunday, December 20, 2009

12/20/09

There is most definitely an expiration date concerning my patience for dealing with certain unnamed family members, children, and in-laws. We reached that expiration date tonight. I won't be going into any gratuitous detail or anything, as they are still relatives of mine, but there came a point in the night where I had had enough. I thus found it prudent to grab the remaining four beers from the fridge and retire to my sleeping quarters to do some reading. 'Tis better not to open my mouth in such a situation, I have learned over the years.

Long drive home tomorrow and then a day off on Tuesday. Hopefully I can get a good break concerning Wednesday's weather and we'll be back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.