Sunday, September 20, 2009

9/20/09

You know, it really is kinda like riding a bike. Sure it's a big old 435hp, 18,000 pound bike with six wheels and a 53' wagon behind it, but you still don't forget how to drive it once you've learned. I would even hasten to add that I'm a little more comfortable in my truck than in my car these days. Scary.

I got over to the terminal around 4:45pm and checked in to grab my paperwork. Then after hooking my trailer and topping off the fuel tanks, it was time to head northward. A Tiger victory on the radio and light traffic to get back into the swing of things - not bad. Since I got such a late start, Saginaw seemed like a decent place to stop for the night. I knocked a couple of hours off the trip and got past Flint tonight, so tomorrow morning's ~150 miles should be pretty decent.

And, with that, we're officially back in business here at Fenian Godfather Transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.