Monday, July 27, 2009

7/27/09

Not a whole lot to say on the trucking front today, but I did manage to burn through several hundred bucks in acquiring my tickets for the game at Heinz Field on Novemeber 14th. That has to count for something. I got my parking pass and hotel room a little while back and my youngest brother has been recruited to drive. All that's left would be the beer and food - saving the best for last, of course.

It was a nice cool night in New York last night and people followed the 'no idling' law for the most part, so I managed to get another good night's sleep. Beauty. After one more slice of that delicious pizza for breakfast, I hit the road and got to the big truck stop in Chicopee before calling it a night. And they have a SubWay too? Hehe, it's my lucky day. BMT with double meat for dinner, anyone?

I must admit that I had no idea what "mom jeans" were until the president's girly first pitch at the All Star Game. I'm still not entirely sure how they're defined, but anyhow. You know that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to embed video from a comedian who would actually ridicule The One™ for a change...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.