Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/23/09

I think I was in total 'depression watch' mode for a while there today. I'm not even kidding man. The first 300 miles were all driven in a steady rain with no sunshine in sight. It's getting out of hand. Then, somewhere in Alabama, the rain finally let up. The traffic along I-10 was every bit as light as one would expect on a holiday weekend so that wasn't an issue. I've just had enough of the dark skies and the rain.

I pulled into the T/A in Slidell to hang out for the night, leaving around seven hours and change from here to College Station where I'll be delivering on Monday. I guess I'll get through Houston tomorrow and then see if there's somewhere to park for the night on the other side of town. Pretty easy weekend for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.