Monday, March 9, 2009

3/9/09

Some people seem to think that experimentation is only for scientists or curious co-eds after a few martinis. Those people are mistaken. Sometimes I am in the mood for a little experimentation myself. The co-eds seem to keep their distance from me though, so I have to settle for exploring a new route. The practical route for this trip would have taken me across Louisiana and then straight up. For some reason that route didn't suit my eye when I looked at the map. I angled northeastward from Exit 44 in Louisiana and then started playing it by ear. North for a while. East for a while. North for a while. I probably added some time to the route in the process. I don't know. It was a nice change of pace.

I ducked into our terminal in West Memphis to spend the night and get some laundry done. It should be a pretty decent 500 mile drive from here to the consignee. Then my delivery is on Wednesday afternoon so I'll have to keep my fingers crossed and hope that whole day doesn't get wasted.

Is it really possible that Hollywood has made a movie that I might like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.