Sunday, December 28, 2008

12/28/08

I think I liked driving on holiday weekends better when a tank of gas cost a hundred bucks and all you peckerheads just stayed home. At least most people managed to avoid crashing into each other today, so the slowdowns weren't all that lengthy. It was certainly tedious.

I got onto the toll road in Illinois and then realized that I hadn't thought about where I would park for the night. I stopped at the first service plaza and found a few parking spaces open, so that was that. 25 miles or so left for tomorrow morning. That shouldn't be too terrible... maybe.

2 comments:

  1. At least it's not snowing, be thankful that you won't have to deal with that and the traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be thankful for that, but I'm really making an effort to be more miserable and bitter. Polls say everybody is unhappy in America these days. I'm tired of feeling left out.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.