Monday, December 1, 2008

12/1/08

Pretty easy day today, as expected. As I got further north, it got colder. As it got colder, it snowed more. So far the roads are in decent shape so we'll have to see what things look like in the morning. I got up to the Bluegrass Parkway and then realized that I needed to figure out where I would park for the night. Damn trip planning... There is a little truck stop along the way, but it's a half hour or so from my delivery point. Unfortunately I didn't see any better options in my directory. So here I am.

I'm scheduled to deliver tomorrow at 8am. Then I'll be in good shape vis a vis my loogbook and available hours. Hopefully I can get a good start to this week. I'm due back home in less than three weeks, so I could use a little cash if you know what I'm sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.