Saturday, December 6, 2008

12/06/08

Well, not a whole lot to say today really. The flip side to not making much money this week is that I haven't worked much this week. Today saw me cover a few hundred miles into New Jersey and put my feet up for a marathon of (hopefully) good football. Since I've mainly watched Notre Dame this season, I haven't seen a whole lot of good football.

The route to the east of D.C. is closed for construction this weekend, so I had to take the long way around. Other than that though, it was a ho-hum kind of day. It's cold and dreary but the traffic was about as light as you'll ever see for a trip up I-95.

Those camouflage uniforms that the Army players are wearing look pretty cool. They might as well make that their regular uniform instead of looking just like another gold pants wearing college team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.