Monday, June 9, 2008

6/9/08

Bah, humbug. I have to go to work in the morning, but staying here and sleeping until noon sounds a lot better to me.

Alas, bills to pay. I spent plenty of money this time around, just like I do on every trip home. So I'll call in bright and early and have the dispatcher put me on the board. If I'm #1 or #2, I'll have to head to the yard right away. If I have a few more people ahead of me, I can go back to bed for a while. I suppose time will tell.

I managed to get my laundry done, mail out some things, and stop by Dunham's to get a jump rope. Then I went to my parents' house to visit with my niece and nephew, as well as enjoy one more cookout before I have to head back out. I forgot about taking my truck to the shop, but there is nothing major to worry about. I'll get to it soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.