Saturday, June 14, 2008

6/14/08

Since I showed up at Comerica Park last weekend, the Tigers have only lost once. I'm not saying that they were intimidated by my presence... or am I?

Nice easy day today. No bad weather. No heavy traffic. Just a simple cruise across Tennessee and Arkansas. I was listening to the ballgame and thinking I might go a little further today, but I decided to stop in Gurdon instead. The store to which I am delivering in Garland is a real pain in the ass to access, so I don't want to get there too early in the evening. Consequently, I didn't really stand to gain anything by getting any closer today. As it is, I'll only have four or five hours to go tomorrow.

I guess now I'll settle in and get some reading done. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.