Thursday, June 5, 2008

6/5/08

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday. Not a whole lot new to say. I made it over to my parents' house for a while, then somehow got distracted on the way home. I ran into a former acquaintance at a local watering hole and, well, you know how that goes. I never did make it back to my place, but at least I can be considered a man again, in certain circles. That was long overdue.

I think I'll head to the ballpark Friday and see if that poor excuse for a baseball team is motivated by my presence. Three games with Cleveland just might make or break this season.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you got a piece of the rug my friend. Kinda like riding a bike, only a little more emotional.One question though mate; did she make you a ham sandwich when you had completed your mission?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advil, my friend. Mucho d'Advil. Maybe I drink too much. Nah. I drink just enough.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.