Wednesday, June 4, 2008

6/4/08

NBC doesn't show the national anthem before the Stanley Cup finals. If you know why that bothers me, go ahead and look into it. If you don't, then just stick your head back in the sand and think you get objective news every night.

The morning was a rainy and dreary affair. The rain was worst around Columbus, during the morning rush, so it got a little slow for a bit. I got into Taylor around noon and dropped off the trailer, then headed home.

An overriding question for me in recent days has been whether or not Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy was worth trying. I've heard ads on the radio and thought I should probably see for myself. Question answered. Pretty solid. It's pretty damn expensive, so I don't imagine I would buy a lot of it, but for a nice refreshment on a hot day, beauty. The slight twinge of lemonade adds just that little bit of distinction. Good stuff.

Anyhow, Wings are on. Time to eliminate Pittsburgh.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for your Red Wings winning the Stanly Cup.

    My Spurs took an early summer vacation this year.

    Tron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they've had a pretty impressive run in recent years, considering the salary cap. If only that damn baseball team could figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.