Wednesday, May 14, 2008

5/14/08

Nice light traffic all day today - that's what I'm talking about. Even Chattanooga, which for some reason is always jammed up, presented no delays. I had enough hours to go about an hour longer tonight, but that would have left me in Knoxville and pretty much SOL for parking. So I'm in Niota at Crazy Ed's truck stop. Man this place is crazy! Well, not really, but I'll bet that Ed guy is just nuts!

I'll leave you tonight with some food for thought, as I go to watch the hockey game. If you really hate Notre Dame, you should know who shares your views...

Yeah, you bunch of wackos. One of your own, formerly one of our own.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joe

    I’ve been reading your blog for a while now. You bring your experiences on the road to the blog in a very interesting and funny way. But I have to say this video clip was painful to watch. I’m thinking there has to be something better coming. But to in the end you have accomplished once again to entertain us all.

    If after York you get routed out to the west coast and swing by Phoenix I will buy you a cold refreshment if the Tigers win. Actually maybe I will just buy you a cold refreshment because the Tigers are play the DBacks. Either way I want to let you know your wit and sarcasm doesn’t go unappreciated.

    J.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it was painful. Most public service announcements are. I just want people to know what happens if you let your kid grow up to be a 4th string linebacker, kicked out of Notre Dame for steroid use, who goes completely insane. The reality isn't pretty.

    I don't know what sounds better right now - the cold refreshment or the idea that the Tigers could actually win. Either way, if I get some time in Phoenix this weekend, I'll buy the tickets if you're up for a game. Pretty long odds against that, but you never know.

    Thanks for the feedback. Oh, and the Notre Dame haters got a kick out of this one, for what it's worth. A little milder, to say the least.

    http://vitocorleone99.blogspot.com/2007/12/122107.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.