Saturday, February 23, 2008

2/23/08

About halfway there. Trucks are allowed through Indianapolis now, so that was pretty cool. I don't know how many miles more it takes to go around the loop, but it annoyed me.

It looks like my timing is going to be pretty good on this one. A day sooner and I would have had snow and ice to deal with. According to the weather reports on the radio, the rest of the trip should be pretty good for me tomorrow. I don't think I'll have enough hours to get to Providence, but I'll get as close as I can. I'll probably have to knock out a couple of hours Monday morning before my 9am appointment.

Not a whole lot went on today. Nice light weekend traffic. No lines at the fuel island. Just a good easy day on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.