Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Holy Smokes


When I saw the video clip where Piers Morgan speaks with Stacey Dash about the reaction to her support for Mitt Romney, I probably should have been impressed by her dignity and class in the face of the typical liberal response.  If a black person steps out of line, then by golly that black person is a race traitor... and so on.  Then you add in the fact that she's a woman, and we know that all women are inherently liberal, even if they have the audacity to think otherwise.  So the response was predictable, and her response to the response was far more dignified.

None of that really stood out to me though.  As I watched the interview, I couldn't believe how absolutely gorgeous she is.  She was kinda cute when that movie Clueless came out, but that was like a hundred years ago.  This chick has to be at least 40 years old by now, right?  And yet she looks way better.

Then I read the brief article that accompanied the video clip.  She's 46 years old?  Holy smokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.