Saturday, March 26, 2011

On second thought...

Maybe I was always a cynical prick.  Or it began at an early age, at the very least. Age 9 here...

(Bad image quality, but it's 25 years old and written in pencil.  What are you gonna do?)


If I were a snowflake, I would lead a painful life. First, in a snowstorm, I would go plop, flat. On my face. Then these stupid kids would roll me around & that would be uncomfortable. Finally I would turn into water & go back into the clouds to have it happen all again.

So you see, I don't want to be a snowflake.

Joseph Tigue
(Blogger's note - Don't bother. Haven't had that last name since many years ago.)

Say what you will though. That was a pretty damned logical paragraph. And I'm pretty sure I still don't want to be a snowflake. We won't even get into the dogs pissing and sodium chloride and such.

2 comments:

  1. Not to mention truck drivers taking a leak when the customer ain't open and the coffee/soft drink starts a conversation with your bladder.

    That and the philosophical question: Where does the color white go when the snow melts ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just reflected light man... just reflected into the cosmos... never to be seen again.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.