Thursday, August 19, 2010

8/19/10

Heh.  This Politico article, last screen cap, last line.  Aka 'stop lying' to people.  Score one more for your humble blogging hatemonger.  I know I wasn't supposed to say "I told you so" back when I was married, but now I'm just a solo dude here on the interwebs who can call it like he sees it.  I'll go ahead and let you know when I get one right every now and then.  (Probably a lot more than every now and then when it comes to money, as a matter of fact, but you know...)  How long until they admit that $862 billion in exchange for a few thousand government jobs and a handful of political payoffs was a disastrous experiment?  I guess I won't hold my breath on that one.

I may be forced to head out tonight and spend a little time with a non-friend, given that my friends have proven themselves to be quite lame.  I'm not sure yet if that's where this evening is headed, but it's my day off so I might as well do something.  I did manage to watch a few movies and get them off my hard drive this morning.  When this passes for an accomplishment, it's time to look for a fresh perspective on things.  "Must be nice to sleep in your own bed every night..."  Bah.

I have to work at noon tomorrow, so I guess I shouldn't stay out too too late.  I'll be heading back up to the Flint area (of course) for four stops.  I've only been to one of the four stores previously, and the third stop doesn't have a loading dock, so this could end up being fairly interesting.  I'm told that I'll have to get the milk to the tailgate and then the store people will pull it out of the trailer with some sort of gadget.  This means that I'll need to have the milk rotated behind the empties before I get there.  It also means that I won't be able to do much rotating with respect to my last stop.  I don't know.  The whole thing sounds like one big hassle, but we'll just see what happens. 

At least I only have one load so I should be done somewhat early.  Assuming that I don't get any social calls tomorrow (pretty safe assumption) or extra work thrown my way (pretty unsafe assumption), I think I'm going to check out a couple of new gyms and see where I feel like working out from now on.  If the Tigers keep playing the way that they have been, I'm expecting a phone call before next season.  Better get my ass in shape, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.