Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/27/10

Another day, another phone call while I was still in bed.  This time the good news was that my car was hit while parked at a restaurant in Livonia.  My buddy had gone up there to do some political work or something.  A guy came in and asked if anyone was driving a silver Mazda 6.  Yep.  We have a winner.  After a brief chat with the insurance people, I had an appointment for an estimate at a body shop in Taylor tomorrow.  No big deal in the grand scheme of things, I suppose, but it's just one more hassle.

Then it was time to head over to another friend's house and do some tailgating.  There was no sporting event or anything to attend.  It was just a beautiful day, so beer and sausage seemed like the perfect complement.

I have a three-stop load going to Flint, Burton, and Frankenmuth for tomorrow.  It pulls at 12:45pm, so maybe I'll actually sleep through a morning for a change.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.