Friday, June 25, 2010

6/25/10

So I drove home last night.  Not much to report there, other than that I-75 is still a disaster.  The choppy stretch of road seems to be migrating southward though, so maybe they'll work their way down to the Ohio line within the next twenty years.  Then it will be time to start back in Detroit and tear the whole damned thing apart again.

At 6am today, having been awake for a day and a half and having consumed a sufficient amount of delicious refreshment, I reached an important conclusion.  If I truly want to be happy in life, I'm going to need to know more about being a secret agent.  Who better to use as a source than James Bond then, right?  Even if I don't find myself taking up the struggle against the enemies of civilization, my eventual mastery of the suave demeanor and cheesy lingo are bound to come in handy with the ladies and so forth.  So that's my new goal - 24 movies before my vacation is over.

Tonight I learned that, in the event that I find myself alone with someone like Ursula Andress, I should not drink the coffee.  It would be a shame to fall asleep on such an occasion, after all.  (You know, at least not until ten minutes had passed.)  Since I don't like coffee anyway, I can't help but feel like my training is a little bit ahead of schedule.

Next up: From Russia With Love

It would probably be a good idea to go to sleep at some point tonight, seeing how I didn't get out of bed until 2pm today.  This doesn't lead to a very productive day on the homefront.  So I think we're gonna limit my first training session to these two movies.  Plenty of down time ahead.  Gotta pace myself.

2 comments:

  1. meanwhile in Buffalo that pic says LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You suggesting that that guy isn't a Newfie? I've heard all about those people.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.