Sunday, April 4, 2010

4/4/10

When I was stuck in an El Paso motel not too long ago, there was a special on one of the history channels about the last attempt on Hitler's life, setting off what was known as Operation Valkyrie.  I have no idea what was the budget for that television show but I'm guessing that it was far cheaper to make than the piece of crap movie starring Tom Cruise.  And the television show was far better.  Two hours of my life that I'll never get back.  C'est la vie.

Anyhow, not much to discuss in the trucking realm today.  We can usually take this as a good thing.  After sleeping nice and late this morning, I rolled across to Seville and then down I-71.  Smooth sailing all the way.  Instead of going to Cincinnati and trying to camp at the consignee, I decided to cut across through Lebanon and spend the night at the truck stop in Monroe.  Nice and easy 15 mile drive from here in the morning and I didn't see any Hezbollah missiles.  All in all, a solid result.

Happy Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.