Saturday, November 28, 2009

11/28/09

Let me get this straight. Stanford has a big white dude at tailback and he runs over every defense that he faces. Notre Dame has a defense that couldn't tackle my grandmother. The Irish have a coach who is, for all intents and purposes, a dead man walking. Haven't we seen this movie before? If Miami sent Gerry Faust on his merry way with a 58-7 thrashing, then what will we get from Stanford (the only opponent to whom Weis hasn't lost yet)? This could get ugly. Oh well, that's why they play the games... or something.

Sitting around all day today, watching football. These early games are boring the hell out of me, so hopefully there will be some better action as the day goes on. My 34 hours will be up at some point tonight but I think I'll just stay put and then drive the last 400 miles or so tomorrow. The week wraps up with 2,009 miles plus holiday pay and some northeast pay. Not a barnburner by any stretch but, with the way my logbook was looking, it's a pretty decent outcome. I'll go into next week well rested and with a fresh logbook, so things should keep rolling along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.