Monday, November 16, 2009

11/16/09

Spending the first half of your day sleeping off a hangover is not good, mmkay? By the time I rolled out of bed and got moving, there wasn't much chance that today would be very productive. I think I'll shoot for getting all loose ends tied up by tomorrow afternoon and then see about getting the hell out of town for a while.

I'm a marginal NFL fan at best, especially concerning non-Redskins games, but I decided to head out and watch the Monday night game anyway. Poor Brady Quinn. When you're a dude with a decent arm but somewhat sketchy accuracy, the last thing you need is to play behind a line that couldn't block my grandmother. Oy. That was tough to watch.

Guess we should see if there's any sleep in store for me tonight. The running of the errands is likely to take some time. Best to get up before noon, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.