Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11/10/09

Some of this blog's more astute readers may have concluded that the only alcoholic to earn any mention here on a regular basis is my Swedish buddy Sjoe. Those readers are dead wrong. I have had a few pops myself tonight and I don't mind telling you - the world can be a pretty good place when you're a drunk. Once the beers flow freely for a few hours, one can almost forget about the ongoing debate concerning Charlie Weis' job status. Beauty. At this point, I'll gladly fight any Pitt fan who wants to step up to the plate.

To fulfill our blog's trucking-related quota - I did scrub down the floors in my truck this afternoon. I'll take the beast over to the Kenworth dealer in Dearborn tomorrow. Hopefully those degenerates can have the clutch brake, air conditioning, and fuel tanks fixed by the time I check back with them next week. Hopefully.

Gotta go now. Rumor has it that my ideal woman has been spotted outside Ann Arbor...

4 comments:

  1. I like beer jugs. And eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems like a real service-oriented type. You know, trying to make the world a better place and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing that could make that any better is being sold as a two-pack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Numerous double entendres could probably follow that comment, but I'm going to refrain and say simply - I agree.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.