Friday, September 18, 2009

9/18/09

Yeah, I really need to go back to work. Before much longer my pants aren't going to fit. With the bulk of the preparations already handled, today was reserved mainly for socializing with various folks. Lunch with Mom. Dinner with the reverend. Drinks with married people. One note of caution though: If you happen to go out for drinks with married people, they will leave before the night is through. Candyasses. I was rather enjoying the Irish fella playing the guitar, so I had to stick around for a while.

Back to work in the morning... maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Like I said have a kid and you'll change what time your out until. I didn't want to take advantage of the free babysitter. Plus, Tricia and Jamie both had to work in the AM. You just liked the waiter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Take advantage of the free babysitter" has an interesting sound to it.

    But you're still a bunch of candyasses.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.