Saturday, September 12, 2009

9/12/09

Such a promising start to the day. My aunt and uncle from Georgia happened to be in D.C. for the rally, so my brothers and I met them by the war memorials and we all walked across town together. Then, after the shindig started winding down, we went back over past the White House to kick back and watch football.

I really do hate football. Oh well, at least we found a bar where we got all the beer we could drink for $15. And drink we did. Plenty to ease the pain of the fourth quarter, I can assure you. My youngest brother doesn't seem to remember the trip back to the hotel. Oy.

2 comments:

  1. So you're saying you had a "beer summit" in D.C.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was only about as productive as the initial beer summit though.

    A lovely lass was very quick to arrest any notion that she might spend the evening with me. Without knowing all the facts (like that she was married), I declared immediately that she acted stupidly. Then we all had a beer.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.