Thursday, September 10, 2009

9/10/09

Pending any voting that takes place between now and the weekend, it looks like a big Happy Birthday is in order for the long deceased Rin Tin Tin, who would have been 91 today. If the voting holds up, the famous canine will become the official birthday buddy of the Fenian Godfather. Thrilling, really.

If you're planning a cookout and you need to know where to begin, here's your best bet. Pay no attention to that price tag though. If you keep an eye on things, as I sometimes do, you'll be able to grab the whole package for a little over a hundred bucks. In related news, I'm still a fat bastard. Holy smokes, dude. Between the plentiful food and the more plentiful beer and such, I'm feeling far more than gluttonous... and I think I like it.

Probably time for bed now. Long day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.