Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5/27/09

A good easy day of driving and nothing more... awesome. I didn't set an alarm for this morning and my truck didn't heat up too much until I was already awake... awesome. I got to Jackson after the morning rush was starting to die down and past Memphis before the afternoon rush kicked in... awesome. I made it all the way to the Nashville suburbs with only a brief rain shower along the way, just enough to de-bug the windshield... awesome. I left myself just over seven hours of driving from here to my consignee and the Google Earth check seems to indicate that I'll be able to park there tomorrow night... awesome. The GM bondholders told the board to get lost and held onto our last hope for contract law and capitalism in America... awesome. I have a nice fast internet connection so I'll be able to watch the Wings dispose of those cheapshot artists from the land of Capone, Blago, and you-know-who... awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Good game last night night those Black hawks don't know when to quit. wings in 6 games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that they took my advice and knocked off all the dirty stuff after the whistle. It made for a hell of a game.

    I don't feel too good about the finals unless Lidstrom and Datsyuk can get healthy pretty quickly. Crosby moving in against Chelios would give a goalie nightmares.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.