Sunday, May 10, 2009

5/10/09

Who's #1 in the East tonight? I am. That's right. The top dog. I guess that doesn't really count for a whole lot in the grand scheme of things but I'll take it. Nothing came up today, so at the very least I got to the top of the board by getting rid of my load a day early.

The Tigers swept the Tribe. The Wings got within one win of moving on. That's all pretty nice. If only David Feherty hadn't been shamed into apologizing for a pretty funny joke, the day would have been complete. Probably inappropriate for public consumption and whatnot, but it did give me a little chuckle.

2 comments:

  1. Your wings and my daughters wings are within one of moving on and my canucks are within one of moving on to the golf course we will see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on now. Your lads tied it up last week. Don't lose hope now. We may yet get to wager that pint.

    (And they do say that the children are our future, don't they?)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.