Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4/22/09

So... I enjoyed playing the role of laid off local driver so much yesterday that I decided to give it another go today. Yeah, that's the ticket. Or... maybe my turn just never came up. Nah, that narrative sucks. I chose to sit around all day with my thumb up my ass. Yeah, that sounds pretty good.

I did come across a group of lovely ladies as I was out and about, doing a little grocery shopping. I was feeling pretty manly and decided to make a move and see what might happen. The results were about as we would expect.


Oh well, at least I'm up to #2 on the board now. I probably shouldn't stay up and listen to the rest of the baseball game, even though Granderson just gave the good guys the lead. I'm just about done with a marathon book burning session. (Audio book on CD, not censorship.) I think I should probably head up to the yard and sleep in my squeaky clean Kenworth tonight. They moved a couple of trucks before I woke this morning. A poor struggling driver can hope for something similar tomorrow. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday... I don't know... maybe we can scrape together something like a decent paycheck.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joe did you know that 14.00 will buy an adapter (if you have the delphi radio in your truck) that will allow an external audio source to play through your truck sound system thus freeing you from burning cd's

    ReplyDelete
  2. My radio says Panasonic on it. I have one of those FM transmitters for my mp3 player but I like my CD's better. Old school style.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.