Saturday, April 18, 2009

4/18/09

How does the old saying go? That's right... I'm never drinking again.

This year, I actually think Our Lady's lads have the talent level to surprise a lot of the naysayers out there. That was nice to see. They used the same goofy scoring system as last year though. Dumb. The defense outplayed the offense rather convincingly and still lost by thirty points.

We got an ideal day for hanging around and observing the 'scenery,' as the sun was shining and the temperature was pleasant. The beers were flowing, the grill was hot, and all was right with the world.

But I'm never drinking again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm never drinking again.LOL I've never said that!

    Time to put that drivers' cap back on and get back to business Vito.

    Above all, be safe. What would I do without my favorite blog to peruse on a daily basis?

    Barzini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, better get my act together today so we can blow this pop stand by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.