Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4/14/09

Since our friend in Indy seems to be concerned with how often I'm ground beneath the wheels of commerce, he'll be disappointed to learn that I spent 45 minutes scrubbing the interior of my truck today... and I wasn't paid a dime for it. Oh the horror. In a related story, I'm thinking of serving Thursday's dinner on the floor boards of my truck. That baby is squeaky clean. I went to bed in a fairly inebriated state at 6am this morning and then slept until well after noon, so I didn't much feel like driving my truck over to Dearborn. We'll deal with that part tomorrow.

I got the sauce (gravy for those of you on the East Coast) for my famous lasagna cooked up tonight, leaving one less thing to deal with over the next couple of days. And I sent in my tax return to my completely responsible and well-governed state. That seven dollar refund will go quite nicely with one of my future ten dollar stimulus rebates. The gravy train is rolling in, my friends.

And I found out that I might be a right wing extremist. That sucks. I'm not sure about all that racism and disgruntled military jazz, but I most definitely have concerns over the assault on the Second Amendment and the rise of the old Soviet Union and China in response to our current situation. I think a national debt that will soon eclipse our GDP is probably a recipe for an economic collapse, but I don't think Jews and illegal immigrants are plotting to take over the world. I don't know. Maybe I'm not a right wing extremist. In any case, hopefully the storm troopers won't arrest me while I yell catchy slogans in Lansing tomorrow. Guess I better get some rest now. Half-assed imitations of historic events in Boston might be tiring... or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.