Saturday, April 11, 2009

4/11/09

I managed to drag myself from my bed to my couch in time to watch the Masters today. That has to count for something. And I got off the couch long enough to answer the door and pay the pizza man. If only I had taken Kenny Perry in Group 2 instead of Henrik Stenson...



The prize standings are based on cumulative earnings for my nine players though, so I may have a shot. A few of my guys missed the cut so I would need to get a few people in the top five. If things really went my way and I got Cabrera and Campbell to finish 1-2 with Flesch making a run at the top five, I could be headed south for a golf weekend of my own. Well, a boy can dream anyway.

Gotta go now. More lying around on the couch to do.

2 comments:

  1. What brand/style/type pizza?

    Don Barzini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza Hut/Stuffed Crust/Some sort of Italian meat whatever

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.