Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1/21/09

The new age of enlightenment has continued for at least another day. Most of this route has always been easy though. I ran up I-55 and I-57, then across the south side of Chicago and up into Michigan. In point of fact, even that stretch in Illinois and Indiana has gone pretty well the last few times. Nah, to hell with that. I'm going to stick with the narrative. My world has changed! But has it really? Yes, yes it has!



It looks like a little over two hours from here to Lansing in the morning. Then I already have my trip home assigned, so I'll probably have lots of time to do some... uhh... community service or something tomorrow night.

2 comments:

  1. so I'll probably have lots of time to do some... uhh... community service or something tomorrow night.

    How 'bout some community service(ing) on some gorgeous blondes Vito? LOL Enjoy!

    Barzini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the recommendation. It has been forwarded to the staff at Fenian Godfather Leisure for review.

    I'll make sure I knock one back for all of you who will be working for the man tomorrow. Just gotta drive this here truck another couple hundred miles first.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.