Friday, August 8, 2008

8/8/08

Another day that I should have gone to work, and another day stuck in some kind of malaise. I have to report for duty by tomorrow morning, so I guess I'll use what's left of my time here to try and dig myself out of this funk. I get to these spots where my thoughts say one thing and my mood says another, and I'm completely inept at trying to figure it out. Weird. I guess I'll sort it out sooner or later.

So, now it's off to do a little running around and tying up loose ends. Back at the grind tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there brother. We all hit a slow spot sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9:30pm and I'm on my couch. Got on the board at 7am. Still hanging in there... I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.