Tuesday, August 5, 2008

8/5/08

Nothing like a good barbecue. That's what I say. Steaks, burgers, potatoes, shish kabobs... mmm, good.

I also began the first in my series of experiments with my automobile and its fuel supply today, so we'll see how that goes. Step one was to add a gallon of E-85 when I filled the tank. We'll run a tank or two that way and then kick the E-85 up to two gallons the next time around. My tires are already inflated and, despite the Senator's proclamation, I do not take pride in being ignorant. So I'm toying with my own ways of burning a little less gasoline while not sacrificing my lifestyle. It seems to me that burning a little less while producing as much as possible domestically would be the smart move to cut our imports, but then again I'm not terribly worried about letting the (American) oil producers get rich in the process. I don't really worry much about the whole fossil fuel thing either, but you know, I'll be the Guinea pig for my fellow Americans. I still haven't decided if I'll start brewing my own 'shine in order to get the tax credits, but we'll have to play that part by ear.

This will be my last comment about the Tigers' bullpen for the rest of this season - Fuck the Tigers' bullpen. Nothing further.

1 comment:

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.