Friday, August 1, 2008

8/1/08

Well, I guess that I had to earn my stripes before I could get my weekend off. Two accidents in Ohio and the usual construction nonsense in Michigan ought to do the trick. Hey, what's an extra hour on the road anyway?

Tonight I get to engage in the time-honored tradition of setting up a new computer and trying to transfer files. This here piece of shit has run its course, so I'm migrating to a bigger and better machine. My new computer was actually delivered a while ago. I expected it to get here the last time I was home... and it got here right after I went back on the road. Story of life. It's quite an impressive device though, I must admit. My PCI internet card won't work with the new beast, so there goes some cash tomorrow at the Sprint store. Otherwise, I think I've covered all the bases.

If you'll excuse me now, I also need to alleviate a terrible shortage of malted hops in my blood stream. Slainte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.